Monday, January 28, 2013

Broadway Review: Phantom of the Opera

A few weeks ago, a friend (Sophie Katz) and I went to go see Phantom of the Opera at the Majestic Theatre in New York City! Far beneath the great Paris Opera House, lives the Phantom (Hugh Panaro) in a dark existence. Ashamed by his appearance and feared by all in the opera house, the love that he has for Christine Daae (Marni Raab) is extremely strong and cannot go unnoticed. He does whatever he needs to do to win Christine's heart. This has to be one of the greatest shows I have ever seen. The music is perfect and the acting was flawless!
"Even though this was my fourth time seeing the performance of Phantom of the Opera, the chandelier crashing down still surprises me and is my favorite part!" says Sophie Katz, senior at Norwalk High School. This is definitely a must-see!!!

-Shelby Vetare, 17, Norwalk High School

No comments:

Post a Comment